joi, 23 iunie 2011

Sean Kingston Tweets His First Photo Since Suffering His Jet Ski Accident

Late last month, 21-year old singer Sean Kingston was involved in a very serious jet ski accident that nearly resulted in devastating injury. Thankfully, Kingston has been recuperating from his injuries for the past few weeks and appears to be getting better with each passing day. Today we get to see the first photo of [...]

Yesterday was David’s and my last full day in Detroit and we got to spend it with my parents. In celebration of Father’s Day, Sarah, Mark and David joined me and my parent’s for a nice afternoon brunch at the Woodward Avenue Brewery in Ferndale, MI. Because the W.A.B. is the only place left in the Metro Detroit area with a working old skool photobooth, I wanted to make sure that I took the opportunity to get some photobooth photo of my parents. Everyone too their turn in the photobooth but my parents’ photostrip really turned out the cutest ;)




My mother hates taking photos but with help from my dad, we managed to cajole her into being a good sport. It was nice sharing the afternoon with Sarah, Mark and David, too! We had a great day together. The rest of yesterday was very leisurely and then last night, David and I flew home. The flight was a bit delayed but we managed to get home safe and sound.


Tonight is a big day … David and I will be making our way to the Staples Center in downtown LA to see Britney Spears LIVE in concert at her Femme Fatale Tour! I am really looking forward to seeing the final show with my own eyes. Tonight is going to be a fantastic night … I can already feel it! Woot!!




Peter Kitchell
hearsay that counts
John Belushi
The world of info
Pope Benedict Xvi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu